Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things are Starting to Look Up, Kinda

So my dad went to MD Anderson yesterday to get a second opinion on the bladder cancer he supposedly has, and yep, he's got it :( But, he's being treated at the best cancer facility in the world, and they seem to think it's very treatable and can be removed without any invasive procedures :)

On a different note, my weekend was pretty good. Getting off of a very rough and stressful week, I totally needed to get sloshed at the St. A's brewery tour! And all for $5! I also went to a pretty fun couples' shower and FINALLY saw The Hangover. Better late than never!

Hopefully this week will be less stressful, with mid-year reviews over at work and finally getting an answer on my dad's condition. That, and Chris comes in Monday night! Gotta love it when Shell has all of their training in Houston, now if I could just get him to move here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment